DEDICATED TO THE
THE GARDEN ROUTE
Garden Route is one of South Africa’s best renowned,
favourite holiday and touring destinations for good reason.
The region offers an eco-paradise for bird and nature
lovers with its temperate climate, endless stretches
beaches and coastline, dense forests with champagne rivers,
extensive lakes, valleys, and distinctive folded mountains.
For those looking for something in addition to the
magical and breath-taking scenery, there are quaint,
country towns, beach resorts, secret coves, long walks,
sports, hotels, guest lodges, restaurants and fine dining.
There's even more, and this informative and up-to-date
guide is the key to unlocking all the secret and not-so-secret
treasures of the Garden Route.
this brand new guide, full of handy information to:
• Plan your route – how to get there, where to go and what to do.
• Find accommodation – in any price range, from top spots to campsites.
• Make reservations – includes contact details, e-mail addresses
• Find your way around – with detailed maps of each area, including
street plans of towns.
• Enjoy nature reserves, touring attractions, activities and interests.
• Discover the best places to eat out and taste wine.
Moseley and Brent Naudé-Moseley have been exploring and
photographing the coastal towns and rural attractions of the
Garden Route and neighboring regions for many years. Brent grew
up in this area, and it still holds a very special place in her
Getaway Guides by Steve and Brent: (click to view)
• Route 62 & Overberg